Forklift Operator Hiring Immediately – 3rd Shift – Lewisburg, OH
The Shift One team is currently seeking multiple forklift/turret truck operators for a second shift opportunities in the Lewisburg / Dayton, OH area. The ideal candidate will ideally possess previous sit-down forklift experience.
– Third shift: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM (or 8:00 PM to 6:00 AM if working overtime)
– Load, unload and stage skids and freight.
– Ensure accurate freight inventory w/ help of handheld scanning technology.
– Coordinate the correct and efficient loading of trailers.
– Spend a large part of the time operating reach, deep reach, turret truck and other forklifts.
– Recoup /repair pallets/freight as needed.
– Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items. Operate adequate merchandise management tools.
– Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs.
– Dock platform/apron/ trailer/ yard/ warehouse cleanliness. Perform proper forklift inspection.
– The company will certify you. Previous forklift certification is not necessary
– Previous sit-down forklift experience
– Ability to perform freight and pallet handling duties safely with a fork-truck
– Must be comfortable working on a team as an individual contributor and self-starter. Ability to follow instructions, either while working independently, or as
part of a team.
– Must have good physical agility and the ability to learn new things and absorb information.
– Good organizational and time-management skills. Great interpersonal and communication skills. Problem solver
– Attention to Safety and Compliance
– Starting base pay is $16.50 / hr. including shift differential
– There is a sign-on bonus of $500 paid over the first 10 weeks. If you go to work every day that you are scheduled, you’ll receive an additional $50 or $1.25/hr
for that week! Everyone is eligible every week!
– Overtime is also available
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance is available free of charge for eligible employees