Machine Technician 1 Hiring Immediately – 2nd Shift – Burlington, IA
The Shift One team is currently looking for Machine Technicians to fill openings with our client, a top food manufacturer located in Burlington, IA. This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential!
This role is ideal for those who are ready & able to attend orientation + begin work immediately!
– 2nd Shift schedule: Monday to Friday
– 3:00pm – 11:00pm
* Overtime is available
** Part time also available, you can co-create your ideal schedule with our leadership team!
– Responsible for setting up and starting machines
– Ensures machines are operating properly, makes adjustments as needed
– Responsible for job change overs
– Performs shut down/clean up
– Perform or assist with light PM’s
– Perform all task at high efficiency levels
– Follow standard operating procedures
– Other duties as assigned
– Strong attention to detail
– Self starter
– Strong work ethic
– Ability to lift, push and pull
– Must be able to work weekends and overtime when needed
– Must be able to physically lift up to 50lbs repetitively
– Must be able to constantly stand, bend and twist for the longevity of the shift
– Must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and management
– Visually inspect product and equipment
– Respond to audio prompts
– High School or G.E.D. preferred
– Basic computer skills
– Must be at least 18 years old
– Must be authorized to work in the United States
– Pre-employment background check
– There are weekly bonuses for perfect attendance. If you go to work every day that you are scheduled, you’ll receive $17.98 /hr for that week! Everyone is eligible every week!
– The base pay for this role is $14.85 (If you miss a day of work, you receive base pay for that week, but have a chance to earn the bonus the next week)
– Pay increase after 3 months and again after 6 months of continuous employment
– Overtime available
– All employees are eligible for bonuses based on referrals and attendance
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance is available free of charge for eligible employees.