Warehouse Hiring Immediately – 1st Shift – Allentown, PA
The Shift One team is currently looking for several Warehouse Workers to fill openings with our client, a top employer located in Allentown, PA. This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential!
– 9:00am – 5:00pm (Monday – Friday)
– Receive and track shipments. Prepare orders for shipment.
– Pack and load merchandise for delivery trucks using appropriate tools.
– Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise.
– Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
– Find the correct products based on location indicators on orders, by bin location and warehouse row.
– Match product titles and number codes to orders.
– Maintain quality control functions including checking shipments for accuracy, some special product packaging, stocking, and/or cleaning duties as assigned.
– Keep the work area clean and organized.
– Box, wrap and pack the merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards.
– Operate adequate merchandise management tools.
– Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs.
– Some prior warehouse experience is preferred.
– Pallet Jack experience is a plus!
– Experience with shipping systems (ie: FedEx, DHL, etc.) is a plus!
– Comfortable learning and adapting to new technology.
– Ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
– At least 18 years old and can read and take directions in English.
– Team player with good organizational and time-management skills
– Reliable transportation.
– Pre-employment background check & drug screening required.
– There are weekly bonuses for perfect attendance. If you go to work every day that you are scheduled, you’ll receive $21.13-$23.13/hr for that week. Everyone is
eligible every week
– The base pay for this role is $18-$20/hr. depending on experience. (If you miss a day of work, you receive base pay for that week, but have a chance to earn the
attendance bonus the next week).
– Overtime available
– All employees are eligible for bonuses based on referrals and attendance
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance is available for eligible employees