Warehouse Hiring Immediately – Lithonia, GA – 3rd Shift/Schedule A
Shift One is currently looking for several Warehouse Workers to fill openings with our client, a top employer located in Atlanta, GA. Interested candidates should have some prior working experience, but we will also train. This is an exciting opportunity!
– 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM (Monday/Tuesday Off)
– Responsible for performing different assembly and packaging jobs in the processing of foods
– Makes quality products under sanitary conditions in the most efficient manner and on a timely basis.
– Unpacks raw materials; mixes ingredients; assembles product and packs finished goods.
– Ensures that all products (from raw materials to finished product) meet company and government quality standards.
– Inspects products; throws out or fixes products as necessary; writes down amount of waste as directed.
– Notifies supervisor of quality issues, ingredient/material problems and/or equipment breakdowns.
– Works on a rotation. Rotates to other product lines in other facilities as needed.
– Keeps a straight product flow along conveyors.
– Assists with training of new line attendants.
– Counts, packs and inspects finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and quality.
– Works in a wide range of temperatures and conditions and will be exposed to moving mechanical parts.
– Wears the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required, including but not limited to ear plugs, safety glasses/goggles, bump caps, hair and
beard nets, and gloves.
– Performs all duties in compliance with existing USDA, OSHA, State, Federal, and company regulations, policies and procedures (including Good Manufacturing – – Practices (GMP’s) and safety regulations).
– Responsible for conducting yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct.
– Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
– Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and perform physical activities, including lifting (up to 50 lbs), bending, carrying,
pushing, pulling, and other activities as needed.
– Ability to stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time; Ability to work in cold and/or hot temperatures for long periods of time.
– Ability to understand simple instructions, training materials, and product labeling. Ability to perform basic math functions.
– Able to work quickly and efficiently with hands, continuously reaching and performing repetitive hand, wrist, and arm motions.
– Ability to work as a team and interact professionally with co-workers
– At least 18 years old and can read and take directions in English (or Spanish i you are placed on an ESL team).
– Team player with good organizational and time-management skills
– Pre-employment drug screen
– Pre-employment background check.
– There are weekly bonuses for perfect attendance. If you go to work every day that you are scheduled, you’ll receive $18.74 /hr for that week! Everyone is eligible every week! – The base pay for this role is $12.00 (If you miss a day of work, you receive base pay for that week, but have a chance to earn the bonus the next week) – All employees are eligible for bonuses based on referrals and attendance – Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance is available free of charge for eligible employees